|Christine Kent, RN|
Help for the Devastation of Lichen Sclerosis, Vulvadynia and Other Vulva/Vaginal Problems
If you or someone you love suffers from burning, itching or deterioration of the vulva or vagina and you are suspicious of conventional medical treatments, here is hope that only a woman could provide.
For millennia, the wise women of every culture have attended to the life and health-giving plants and herbs in their environment. To survive, early humans were deeply connected to the world around them. Cycles of light and dark, the seasons, and the plants and animals that shared their worlds were essential, life-giving relationships.
The Challenges of Modern Life
While modern life and medical practices have brought many, sometimes astonishing benefits, this progress has come at great cost. It has isolated us from the natural world that shaped us in the first place.
In the past few hundred years, the care of the reproductive life of women, once the purview of the grandmothers and older women in the community, has been usurped by science and the male medical institution. Modern medicine is sadly driven far more by financial considerations than reconnecting women with the deep roots of their relationship with their environment and natural health.
The result has been, among others, obstetric practices that are dangerous for mothers, and the development of drugs like various estrogen based medications, which have taken a terrible toll on the lives and health of women.
Only a few years ago, a casual review of the information on vulva conditions, such as lichen sclerosis, so-called vaginal dryness and vulvodynia, were described as rare. In fact, these have always been, and continue to be, hugely prevalent conditions affecting millions of women, young and old.
Conventional treatments typically involve estrogen and immuno-suppressive drugs, both of which have well researched, documented, and seriously dangerous implications for long-term health.
Wisdom from The Natural World
Christine Kent, RN, best known for her breakthrough research on effective, non-surgical management of pelvic organ prolapse (cystocele, rectocele and uterine prolapse), has developed a new video, The Whole Woman Way to Vulva Vaginal Health. This compilation of practical, step-by-step guidance, philosophy and whole woman wisdom accumulated over a lifetime of study and experience, is a transformational journey into women’s health.
In almost seventy minutes of intensive information, Christine demonstrates that the natural world is a crucial extension of our endocrine and immune systems.
- How natural cycles of light and dark regulate our endocrine and reproductive systems and how these processes are disrupted by the assaults of artificial light, noise and pollution of modern life
- How the body produces a biochemical inflammatory cascade, necessary for the full lifecycle of all cells, from formation to death. How this cascade is disrupted by modern drugs like ibuprofen, which can actually support long term inflammation while alleviating short-term discomfort
- How a common Southwestern plant containing the most powerful anti-inflammatory substance known to science has been used for millennia as a treatment for pain and inflammatory conditions.
- How a common tree bark can reduce pain and be used for inflamed gums, where many diseases begin.
- How an ancient herbal remedy caused disintegration of a cervical polyp
- How an essential oil can normalize the sleep cycle that is often broken by insomnia in menopausal women
- How early morning wakefulness can be used constructively to facilitate spiritual development
- How a common ingredient in beer, when sprouted into grass and juiced, provides an astonishing array of amino acids, anti-inflammatories and essential fatty acids
- How to prepare living, fermented foods, which increase the health of the whole body.
- How seeds can be made into delicious, fermented “cheeses” that are living foods, packed with crucial nutrients to build health and facilitate elimination of excessive estrogens and the dozens of estrogen metabolites from the body
- How recent discovery of a second estrogen receptor shows how essential phytoestrogens (plant based estrogens) are for healthy metabolism
- How pasture herbs, once routinely eaten as salad greens and now used almost exclusively as animal feed, are among the richest sources of phytoestrogens
- How sulphur is an essential nutrient for liver function, sources of which are probably already found in your kitchen
- How bread, the staff of life, can be made with the naturally occurring yeasts and lactobacilli that are ubiquitous everywhere in the world and how sourdough breads help assimilate zinc and other critical nutrients, as well as facilitate estrogen balance
- How sea vegetables help regulate intestinal motility to help reduce constipation, and the relationship between chronic constipation and breast cancer
- How the fear of cancer is fed by the medical system and how the probability of developing cancer or autoimmune disorders can be drastically reduced by replacing certain foods in your diet
- How essential vitamin D3 is for overall health and wellness, and how ubiquitous vitamin D deficiency is in our modern life
- How two common ingredients you may already have in your kitchen can reduce or eliminate symptoms of burning, itching and vaginal dryness practically over night, and the biochemistry behind their effectiveness
This compendium of women’s health and nutritional information is woven together with recipes, demonstrations and explanations of the underlying science that clarifies the importance of these approaches to holistic women’s health.
If you suffer from vulva vaginal disorders, this video may be a life-changing experience for you. Order your copy today.