Whole Woman Products and Services
Whole Woman products include both online and physical products. Online products include streaming videos and e-books. Physical products include DVDs, paper books, and accessories.
Whole Woman is in the process of migrating streaming videos to a new delivery platform. The list below shows the streaming video products currently available on the new platform. Some streaming video products remain on the Whole Woman Store site. Click the buttons below to visit the two sites.
- The Whole Woman Solution to Pelvic Organ Prolapse - Online video course
- The Whole Woman Solution to Urinary Incontinence - Online video course
- Saving the Post-Hysterectomy Woman - Online video course
- Whole Woman Wisdom for the Childbearing Years - Online video course
- The Whole Woman Fundamentals - Online videos
- Blossom with Whole Woman - Online videos
- The Whole Woman Lecture Series - Online videos
Whole Woman Founder Christine Kent provides the following services. Click the links for more information.
- Consultation - If you are feeling the need for personal support and don't live near a Certified Whole Woman Practitioner, Christine offers one hour phone, Skype, and in-person consultations.
- Classes - For women wanting a more in-depth experience, Christine offers one-on-one classes at the Whole Woman Center in Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA. Classes are normally two and a half hours with a one hour follow up meeting the next day.
- Whole Woman Works! - For the woman who needs the fast track to pelvic health, Christine offers a three-day, one-on-one intensive program.
- The Annual Whole Woman Conference - Held in August of each year in Albuquerque, New Mexico USA, the conference offers women two days of practical work on their pelvic health.