Resources for Women
There is a great deal of free information available to you on wholewoman.com. Please take full advantage of it. It can be life changing for you.
- The Whole Woman Village Post is our monthly news blog. Each month there is a Feature Article, usually by a distinguished guest; my column where I cover a wide range of issues of interest to women; and a review of a scientific journal article to help women understand the state of scientific research that effects their lives.
- The Whole Woman Village Library is a repository of articles, women's stories, and resources for women looking for help with life's issues.
- The Annual Whole Woman Conference will tell you about future conferences.
- Whole Woman Videos - In addition to the DVDs we sell in our Whole Woman Store we have produced a number of videos that are offered for free on the wholewoman.com site. Most important is The Whole Woman Solution to Pelvic Organ Prolapse and Urinary Incontinence, which will give you a basic understanding of the Whole Woman proven, non-surgical methods.
- Whole Woman Living Arts is a collection of short videos on a wide range of food and fiber arts. I have always believed that attention to and understanding of these basic living arts keeps us closer to life's fundamental rhythms and realities.